TransMagic R12 SP3 with enhanced capabilities for one-step Technical Data Package creation and improved ability to read SOLIDWORKS and STEP PMI. (Photo: TransMagic)
TransMagic, Inc., industry leader in 3D CAD productivity tools has released TransMagic R12 SP3, which includes enhanced capabilities for one-step Technical Data Package creation, improved ability to read SOLIDWORKS and STEP PMI and improved performance in other areas.
Technical Data Package (TechDocs) enhancements - TechDocs is a powerful 3D PDF with CAD data and custom, automated attachments
- A manipulatable 3D part or assembly model with model tree and assembly hierarchy.
- An optional cover sheet with company name, address and logo.
- Part information including User Defined Attributes (UDA).
- Product and Manufacturing Information (PMI) views and captures, including part sections, and semantic PMI in model tree.
- Material properties, mass properties and surface area.
- User-defined attachments such as Excel spreadsheets, Word docs and screen captures.
- CAD and polygonal attachments; selected CAD and polygonal formats are translated and attached to the TechDocs 3D PDF automatically.
- All TechDocs values for cover page, part information and attachments are saved for easy, one-step automated Technical Data Package creation.
Enhanced PMI Support
- PMI Read for SOLIDWORKS
- PMI Read for STEP
- Inventor Reader now supports T-Spline surfaces directly.
- Improved rendering of MagicCheck environment and reports, including edge rendering disabled by default for improved result.
- PMI Font Scaling to correct Creo and NX CAD system anomalies where PMI font is in mm and part designed in inches.
- Increased Viz-Rep performance in all formats.
- PMI, GDT, Views and Captures all now saved and restored to the TransMagic TMR file, useful for storage or saving progress.
|Contact details from our directory:|
|TransMagic, Inc.||Computer-aided Design|
|Related directory sectors:|